Posts by rachel398

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I had this issue.

File a ticket, call Nitrado.

My servers were running on 2 different versions. In other words, one server had updated after wildcard released updates, one had not. Nitrado may have to update your servers. Have them check.

I called support number like my ticket suggested.

All Support numbers do is re direct you to an automated message that tells you that they are assisting other customers and disconnects you.

Why is there not a phone queue that lets you stay on hold? I understand that the hold times would be ridiculous but from what I do for a living I can sit through very long hold times knowing that eventually I get to talk to each human being.

I'm not asking for miracles here but I'm asking you to remove the numbers and take your directions off your tickets if you can't even hold up your end of the bargain and answer the phone or at least give me a way to contact you for a "on time sensitive matters". Don't make frustrating situations 300 times worse by telling people to do something that won't help them .

Also get rid of the please visit our website for common questions and answer part of the message. These are Internet services that most of us on renting for online gaming, we know how to use a website and if we could find the answers on your website we definitely wouldn't be wasting our time calling you.

admit that you can't handle the volume and be done with it so people know to shop for other servers or go elsewhere if they need more timely service.

I have done every setting I could think of, including a complete wipe of both my servers and changing the cluster ID. (PS4)

I can transfer to one of the servers no problem, but if I attempt to jump back, the character is completely lost and does not appear in either server. (I have 2)

At one point, when I tried to transfer back to the server I had jump from (The Island - Valguero - back the island), I did get a joining session, the downloading character message,, then was forced back into creating a new character with neither server showing the character at all.

I don't understand what the issue is.

I've tried the game ini suggestions, checking restrictions, resetting. Etc. Nothing. They are not password protected.