Posts by ShowMeYaBits

has anyone got a fix for this continuous restart loop?

ok i had exhausted all things to get it to stop reloading so i have reinstalled the game on the server and it has fixed the issue im having. hope this helps others

i did this multiple times and it didn't fix it for me thank you though ..

I also paid for a 2nd server and it's doing the same thing, without ever having run before.

No problem it's midday for me, so i think they open in about 5 hours, so i will call and maybe try and point them at this thread to show there are multiple people having an issue not just me. So fingers crossed

Have a good day buddy :)

Hopefully you score well, and can solve the issue for all of us! Good luck!

I swear if i have to relisten to insturctions in 5 different lanugages im gonna lose my shit .. nah just kidding .. im on hold as we speak <3

Yeah i think it's a server side problem too ... i will call them later today (when they open up) because this is 3 days of not being able to use the services we paid for.

Its Its 1am here so I cant call them :) But thanks your help.

No problem it's midday for me, so i think they open in about 5 hours, so i will call and maybe try and point them at this thread to show there are multiple people having an issue not just me. So fingers crossed

Have a good day buddy :)

I tryed to set back my previous game which was Empyrian Galactic... to see if that start, since in the last 2 days I get an error message there too , but now that one is a restarting loop too.

So it makes me wonder that the problem is not with the game or its server files its more like the server provider issues.

Yeah i think it's a server side problem too ... i will call them later today (when they open up) because this is 3 days of not being able to use the services we paid for.

So for experimentation purposes, i ordered a 2nd server just for 3 days, choose Singapore as my location (my previous was Sydney) and did all my usual stuff. First thing i noticed when the server installed was still the missing GPU, Players data. But now i don't have a restart loop it just doesn't connect at all. Like emphan34 - no join availability, in the server list or via IP connection.
    I also see my ticket also got sent somehere else
    Hopefully i can call them, this is frustrating lol and a waste of money!

EDIT: I take that back it is now in a restart loop **facepalm**

Thats exactly what i get as well ..... and the 'connect to server via client' is missing ...
    I'm glad im not the only one, but it's not a fun club to be in! Have you logged a ticket?

Hey

So installed A19 server, but it is stuck in a restart loop. I also can't see CPU, RAM or Player stats on dashboard.
    I've reinstalled game and uninstalled 18.4
    Any ideas? I posted a ticket as well. But just seeing if anyone else has any ideas?