Posts by nosferatjr

Hi, having the same problem here.. is it related to the update? i have an automated task for auto restart at 05:00 AM +0700, me and my friends were playing just before the restart.. and we tried to log in again after the started.. but when we look at the stacks, it was all a stack of 1... no settings change, no mod change... is it possible, somehow the mod ultra stacks broke? what's the recommendation? is it okay to rollback the server?

Hi, having the same problem here.. is it related to the update? i have an automated task for auto restart at 05:00 AM +0700, me and my friends were playing just before the restart.. and we tried to log in again after the started.. but when we look at the stacks, it was all a stack of 1... no settings change, no mod change... is it possible, somehow the mod ultra stacks broke? what's the recommendation? is it okay to rollback the server?

resolved.. need to restore last backup before my server restarts and make sure that ItemStackSizeMultiplier is 1.0.. somehow max stack size value is changed to a string

Code
    1. 'ItemStackSizeMultiplier=1.0'

rather than a float value of

Code
    1. 1.0

which causes some conflicts with Ultra Stacks mod

hope this helps!