Posts by Ohiogould

Same, XBOX Console. Killed and Harvested a Dino and the Argie created stacks of 1 for all meat and Hide, it transferred to my inventory the same way.

I did not change any settings between pre-update & post-update...

for the 10 minutes at a time I was able to login on Saturday I had no stacking issues.

in the "Stack Size Multiplier" field is has ItemStackSizeMultiplier=1 instead of just a number. That seems odd.

Based on @notdollie ARK community agent, I believe there is a client side console update required that can not be approved until Monday, so... you know, enjoy a weekend of 10 minute sessions of ARK, or like me play Conan Exiles w/ your friends because you just went to Gamestop and cleaned out their pre-owned stock, and then dropped it off at your RLF houses.

Amazon has next day delivery of Conan Exiles for $19.99

Good Luck, I will look forward to a more stable ARK next week.

Xbox Console client I drop pretty consistency after 10 minutes. I have restarted the server, I have restored a backup that was pre-update.

The dinos often lose there texture during play and become a very block render... ever see a Raptor w/o its scales & feathers, not pretty.

I have read the Wildcard letter, and I go tthe feeling that others were playing just w/o abberation dinos, although I dont know how it would be playable if they are having the same experience as me.

I understand that there is a update that will be needed for console clients, is this 10 minute drop the expected experience until that update?

If there are any setting on the Nitrado Server that I can adjust to fix the console client drop issue please let me know, appreciate the help.