Posts by JMorgue

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I'm genuinely upset at the current state of LO private servers. They should not exist yet if they're not ready. A single Oasis is just absurd and complete bs. But, that's aside the point...

I rent my own LO game server, to switch between Hard/Medium/Iron/Lava tiles you need to manually switch (which is dumb as is). But when you switch it'll take your proxy walker and move it into lobby.... My proxy walker weighs about 6x it's max weight so now it's just stuck in the desert.... How the hell am I supposed to fix that? :?::!:

I just bought a server about an hour ago and set everything up how I would like. I started the server gave it 15-20 minutes to load up and then I joined. Once in the server I was just standing there, I could not move at all. I could open my inventory, and time was changing but I couldn't move whatsoever. I tried relogging and reloading the game and now my hosted server is telling me "No game server available for hosting". Can somebody help me?