Posts by JangoBtz

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I think this might be more of an Epic issue than Nitrados.

I've worked around it; to do so disable your password from the server if you have one, load a single player game and use the open command.

open ipaddr:port

I still have the time out error doing this .. I will wait tomorrow maybe it will work better

Ok ! Thank you DOAGEN :) And just a last question : do you know (approximatively) how many time it take ? Like 2-3 hours and I can play tonight or more than 1 day and I can go to sleep early and play tomorrow ? :D

Hey ! Since the summer bash I don't see anymore my server nitrago in the game ... It was working perfect this morning ... Do I have to do something on the server for the summer bash ? Like reinstall the game or something like that ?

I bought a server 1 week ago. I had no problem i player 1 week without problem. And since tonight, I can't stay connected for more than 5 minutes without getting ejected. I paid for the higher RAM version but nothing changes I get ejected every 5-10 minutes. Here is the error message in the logs.