Posts by linhnguyendn2305

When you made the change, did you click save? If someone didnt save, and server reboots the stack setting is not saved.

You may want to also try a rollback from your recovery backups and see if that work.

Feel free to contact Nitrado Support to further investigate.

Link: Support | nitrado.net

Thank you

Hi DOAGEN,

My server running only for steam and map genesis, and in my game.ini i have setting some item stack to 250. And In this morning, items not setting in game.ini have stack 1 instead of 100 normal. I dont using ultra stack mod or any mod relate. Just fix some item in game.ini. Please help me!

Hi DOAGEN,

Thank you very much for your support, through while i start my server and read my log check, the SS mod can not install but im try to wait for server start for long time, maybe 30 minutes .. and it ok. The SS Mod installed successfully. I dont know how it can, but it ok. Thank you.

Hi everyone,

I'm a noob player ark. But i have a game server in here. I choose Genesis map and add two mod Super Structure and Spyglass awesome. But it not work. I check my server log is

Tue, 23 Jun 2020 22:36:09 +0800Mod 1404697612 installation incomplete (.mod file or mod folder missing) - game start aborted

Please help me