Posts by Morbidae

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I am wondering, when there is a settings-thingy, why the hell we have to change settings localy on our system and then reupload via ftp to the server. We tried nearly everything we could think of, besides ftp, like changing via the settings option of nitrado, changing ingame via console, etc, but nothing works. That is really frustrating. And when you head to forum and all you read is no solution yet or the customer support told me to check forum it gets even worse. We now switched to another hoster cuz we are tired of this stuff.

And it is not just with Empyrion, we had this issue with other games, too. Think we even once got the answer, that only staff is able to change some settings on another game. But this doesnt get mentioned anywhere and the support for germany isn't that great. At 6pm you are left alone and stuck with whatever problem you have.

Other providers aren't the solution. We tried several and they were worse.
    Though in this case it isn't Nitrados fault anyways.

Can you please tell me which ones you tried? So I don't try those. Thanks.

'Another' host. It was really bad. Had several problems within 1 or 2 month and just stupid support-workers which prefered to end chats as fast as poissible instead of helping.

No, when I talked to the Skype Support I did ask him if this was normal, and how the updates go usually. He said the servers update automatically when there are updates and this is not normal.

I'm looking for other providers, I just found another host has Empyrion too.

Other providers aren't the solution. We tried several and they were worse.
    Though in this case it isn't Nitrados fault anyways.

So did this happen with the last update from monday, too? Didn't they get the files earlier? We just started playing on Wednesday, so didn't encounter that problem.