Posts by riltjd

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Unfortunately we ended up switching providers and requesting a refund as we didn't have a single day of stable use, the support inst solving the issue /responding in timely manner, and the server user interface is super laggy / not finished.

Honestly leaves quite a bitter taste as i'm more then happy to support new developments and would have loved to continue with Nitrado, however the product as advertised is not close to what was given, currently this is more of an experimental/early release stage then a finalized product, but still charging full price. However.. lets see if in the future this changes and we will check up on a possible switch back in a few months once your product has stabilized.

Hello,

Have you read the entire thread

SCUM Servers - An Update

It has other recommendations and updates

Hi DOAGEN, thanks for the reply.

So yes, i did mostly and yesterday we actually restarted the server from scratch (fresh install) @cryptoninja was even so nice to give some recommendations on how to set up. After only having trouble with the servers from the get go, we continued with what seemed to be no issues at all. However at one moment the server froze and threw our group out (5-6 people), they reconnected right after with no issues so we did not take it as a problem and continued playing for a few hours. Suddenly this morning i get on the server and its rolled back to the exact time we had the disconnection. so once again all is lost, and i feel like we did not have a single day of stable use of the server at all yet. its actually to a point where restarting over and over is starting to wear out on the whole joy of playing this game in general, with some of our members already discussing to try another game.

Dear team,

me and a friend co-own a server (thecrack60)

Yesterday after already rolling back the server (cause of buildings dissapearings) and after few hours of playing, we decided to head-of and continue later.

I log in today and not only are me and the other player butt-naked we also lost all our stuff + the base we build yesterday AND we changed race (we had black characters) and now suddenly we are white?.. WTH is going on with the server? honestly i almost feel like being trolled or something...X (