Posts by RSSF_Maverick

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Heey Karghen, good to see you here too lol I opened a ticket the 21st of June, no replies until the 25th someone replied saying "unfortunately I will need to forward your ticket to the appropriate department" and never heard back again, today is July 2nd. Also the server overwrites the Dedicated.yaml file whether I change it by hand on the website or upload it, or overwrite it via FTP, it keeps changing the settings itself on each startup.

I get this in the Log files:

Code
    1. Plugins: Failed to load 'C:/SERVICES/ni4345898_1_SHARE/ftproot/empyrion/DedicatedServer/EmpyrionDedicated_Data/Plugins/Magick.Native-Q16-HDRI-x64.dll' because one or more of its dependencies could not be loaded.

Same issue here, not even 2 days from the last time I posted here, what a NIGHTMARE of service, not even 10 days since we signed up and numerous issues. I called support, they said write a Ticket, I write a ticket and it's been 4 days with no replies...:(

THANK YOU natpoho it seems to be working for me too!! Here's my process:

- Stop server
    - Go to Config Files
    - Backup gameoptions.yaml (just in case)

- Open gameoptions.yaml locally, edit with all desired options, save and upload.

- Start server
    Thanks a lot guys. Cheers.

We have the same issue since update 12.1. I will try the suggested solution, thanks. We've rented this service not even 1 week ago and so many problems, and tickets don't get replied, posted one yesterday, still waiting.

No, when I talked to the Skype Support I did ask him if this was normal, and how the updates go usually. He said the servers update automatically when there are updates and this is not normal.

I'm looking for other providers, I just found another host has Empyrion too.

LOL This is very much normal. Every time the game patches its days before they update the servers. Last time when I was playing on experimental, it was 3 days before they updated my server and this was just a couple weeks ago. Nitrado and updating servers are a hot mess, every. single. time.

3 DAYS!!!!????? They should make a note on their sales page about this! Did I miss any fine print? When it's about taking money it's right away, but when it comes to giving the service... problems, issues, excuses... I wish I could do this too when it comes to paying.

Will we get 3 free days extension then? And everyone is OK with this?

No, when I talked to the Skype Support I did ask him if this was normal, and how the updates go usually. He said the servers update automatically when there are updates and this is not normal.

I'm looking for other providers, I just found another host has Empyrion too.

I just talked to the useless Skype support.
    - First he asked if it was just me, or more people. He didn't even know there was an issue. He sounded like he didn't even know the game Empyrion lol

- Then he just said send a Ticket to Support.
    - Then I asked about the manually update via FTP, he said it wouldn't work because the EXE files are not available via FTP.

I'm going to submit a ticket to support now I guess... what a crappy mess.