Posts by ZFGNation

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

whelp I am attempting to reinstall my server and it has been working on the install for over an hour now. As soon as I can get it installed and reset the settings I will test as well.

I have been following the Threads Since I created the account and server Saturday Morning... Kinda wishing I would have looked at the forums first. @cryto0ninja you have provided enormous amounts of assistance to and information Thanks.

I am having difficulty with this whole process. I am currently running a server on the competitor company and was excited to see the release to a new hosting company. This has been a nightmare. I am having the following issues. I understand that Nitrado is working on the issue. This is my first server with this company. Mostly I host my own inhouse, unfortunately this is the only one we play and cannot at this time.

Logging out and logging back in:

=>Items in Vehicle are removed and missing.

=>Player sometimes is in a previous location and not where he was logged.

Server restarts:

=>Player sometimes is in a previous location and not where he was logged.

=>Items in Vehicle are removed and missing.

=>Storage chests created are removed and missing.

I have reinstalled the server, Today I am reinstalling it again. Is there an Update from Nitrado that will give us a rough timeline on this issue resolution. Does Everyone need to create a ticket for every one having the same issues? From what I am reading and how I understand the settings in using both hosting companies, I am having great difficulty in transferring my small amount of users to this platform.