Posts by ryencool

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I had a nitrado server a few months back. I play on xbox and my girlfriend on PC. We stopped playing and now tha valguero is out we awant to start back up.

I purchased an ark server just like I did last time, but this time hte only options were PC or ps4. I chose PC, and now the enable crossplay setting is nowhere to be found. I tried changing the game server but there is no xbox option anymore, what is going on?

should I refund?

I lost my two argentavis and 2 pteradons I transferred from my old server to my new nitrado server today. Im so pissed as I have no other names and a starter base. I brought them in to help. I went off to tame new animals with them holding all my gear, I got off of them and they just vanish. Theres no kill messages, theres no inventory stack left behind, absolutely nothing. I lost hours and hours of gameplay today and now I'm stuck far away from my base and no way to get back.

I dont even want to log into the server again....