Posts by Silentkreepa

That's not cool...

I'm here for same reason. But I would like to know how I can re-learn Engrams that I learned from other worlds that I no longer rent from PC non dedicated... ? Also what is the point in doing a mind wipe across the ARK? I have been playing all these maps in order of game lore. and have worked long an hard to get all this stuff.. This is really lame.. :cursing::thumbdown:

So I've noticed since the Christmas event. My breeding/imprint settings and many other settings are no longer working in game. and no matter what I seem to do, they will not update when I save my .ini file and restore... I'm on my third map at the moment (ISLAND), and 3rd server now. worked on scorched, worked halfway through Aberation until Christmas event.

This is a non dedicated private server.

Some of the settings are like Dino character health recovery. hatch rate, maturation rate, Dino character damage, etc.

Can anyone help me out what I'm doing wrong please

some things do work like the item stack multiplier, hunger and thirst multiplier etc...

;(||;(:?:

In case the title doesn't make enough sense. let me clarify.

Can I rent an Xbox server for the game "Ark Survival Evolved" via the Nitrado app. ( Microsoft store ).... And then Download game from Microsoft for the PC users who want to play with their friends that only have console version of the game ( so Cross Play ) ?

I hope this makes sense. I don't see why I couldn't but i'm also just not sure and don't want to rent a server if this is not possible.

I did see where I could cross play on the Xbox's dedicated servers as long as I downloaded game through Microsoft and NOT Steam.

Thanks in advance for help on this issue