Posts by RSCamaro8969

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Okay thank you. I was able to get snow owls and ice jumpers to spawn by playing with the coding.

Mind sharing what that coding is? I managed to add in Gachas and Deinonychuses, but I can't get Snow Owls to work (or Velonosaurs).

This is the code I used.

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnowShoreline_PGM",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IceJumpers",EntryWeight=0.05,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C")),(AnEntryName="SnowOwls",EntryWeight=0.09,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),(NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))

I had to lower the weights and numtoallow bc it spawned way to many Ice Jumpers. Hope that helps. Im still trying to spawn deathworms in the SE_badlands.

I am trying to add snow owls to the crystal isles map. I can not get the config code to generate any creatures. Does anyone know the correct way to put the code in the game.ini? Any help would be appreciated. The server is small for a few friends who run both steam and epic .