Posts by tydine112

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Ahh I haven't came across one yet I guess, although I did just come home and tried to see if it will work before trying what you suggested, so my character loaded on at the correct level but was in a different location on the map and also did not have any items and im also sure that means no structures. Should I expect to be able to get everything back the way it was, I suppose I should try and find one of the threads that already explained this but I will try what you suggest, thank you.

Im pretty new to dedicated server hosting, ive been reading up on it for a few days now and so I decided to buy my own so my buddies can play without me being online. The problem is me an my friend want to transfer our non dedicated server data to the new dedicated server and I have found various different threads about how to do this but some are pretty old and they have not worked for me, I always just end up booting the server up and entering the game as a new fresh character and not having any shred of my non dedicated progress. I just want to figure out if this is still possible to do? I have seen people saying that it can be done and if that's the case if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great, ive tried uploading all the desired files to the file explorer on the nitrado dashboard, and changing the localplayer ones to my steamid64 all to no avail, any help would be much appreciated!