Posts by jdelbrey0

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I know usually you cannot get all engrams on a server, however does using "single player settings" allow you to do so. If I toggle single player settings, will people still be able to play with me on the server?

Actually that is probably all I needed to hear to calm down a bit. Thank you I will be a little bit more patient. I hope this all gets fixed.

edit: The trouble part was me commenting on a different thread agreeing that I had the same exact issue (the one I already described) and I got warned for not posting on the correct forum? But i never posted anything I commented on an already posted thread by someone else. I dont know seems kinda sus to me.

Okay so let me start from the beginning. I bought the server. The server

installs. I change the settings to the server. Change the name, passwords etc.

I do NOT mess with any settings that would mess up the connection with xbox

like, the engine and all that. ONLY typical settings like pvp, pve etc. IN fact

almost NO settings are changed. I DO in fact connect to the server. HOWEVER,

every like 15-30 minutes the our characters will freeze, and we will be booted

from the server. I think the message might say "you have timed out". Maybe. Or

something else. The messages ive been getting are "timed out, cannot connect

to host, or unusual error" I believe. Well the server kicks us out. Before I

do anything on the web interface, ill refresh the server list on my xbox. My

server will still be up and will say it has active players. "1/10 or 3/10"

however many people were just on it before we got kicked. So we try to rejoin

and it simply wont let us. Therefor I open the web interface and reset the

server. SOMETIMES it works again and repeats the process after another 15-30

minutes. AND SOMETIMES it wont ever work again. It will either be stuck on

"Restarting the server, or shutting down" Once it starts back up eventually

like an hour later, WE STILL wont be able to join so I decided on these times

to REINSTALL. Ive done that twice maybe three times now. WHY IS THIS AN ISSUE.

I Payed for a service in which is not properly working. PLEASE HELP. it is

unplayable and the worst experience Ive had renting servers. Not to mention

REINSTALLING MEANS LOOSING ALL DATA.

YES I HAVE SUBMITTED A TICKET, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW LONG IT WILL BE BEFORE IT IS REVIEWED AND THEN REPLIED. THEN BY THEN ALL THE TIME I PAYED FOR WILL HAVE BEEN WASTED

This part is very important. NOT ONLY is all this going on, but I decided to check the forums right? I commented on someones thread WHICH THEY POSTED NOT ME. I got in trouble for agreeing to the SAME EXACT PROBLEM WITH THE SAME EXACT PURCHASE FOR THE SAME EXACT DEVICE AND GAME SERVER. IMAGINE THAT. lmao

I am also having the same exact issue. I reinstalled several times. I tried changing passwords and server names. Even many different settings. I even shut the server down for many different periods of time (after resetting obviously wasn't working. Nothing works. I bought this server expecting to go in and have a great time with friends, but instead the server keeps shitting itself every 20-30 minutes. We all freeze ingame and then it kicks us out. Then when we try to rejoin it wont let us. Sometimes it says "1/10 or 3/10" however many people were playing, But we aren't obviously cuz it keeps kicking us out. It also rewinds a bit once it does start to work. PLEASE FIX THIS SOON!