Posts by Cyb3rCr33p

1 - Make sure you are adding all the parts to each of the 3 cars. Ensure you are doing "1.00" and not just chance="1" />
    example:

<attachments chance="1.00">

<item name="CivSedanWheel" chance="1.00" />

</attachments>

2 - I have had good luck in cfgrandompresets.xml, doubling the numbers set to infected and locations i.e. foodVillage, foodCity, etc. If you increase the numbers to much it has issues and can cause server perf issues.

3- ensure you had increased the chance of the attachments. example below, in cfgspawnabletypes.xml.

<type name="Glock19">

<item name="PistolSuppressor" chance="1.00" />

</attachments>

<item name="TLRLight" chance="1.00" />

</attachments>

<item name="Mag_Glock_15Rnd" chance="1.00" />

</attachments>

</type>

Best of luck. and as always, best to make the changes with the server stopped, and give it a minute after saving changes before starting it back up. If you log in and things still arent as they should, try a restart.

that happened to me recently as well.

Check and see if you had the box unchecked for "reset XML files."
    Mine was but since my first server lapsed, but my profile was still there seems it kept the setting unchecked. I had to check the box for "reset xml files" on the general tab, and reinstall.

i.e. Force stop server, check box for reset XML files, reinstall. Should go quick like you remember.

Best of luck out there.

HowsMyShot, i sent ya FR on discord, hoping i can join the discord and see how to get this bot working as well.

CyB3R CR33P#9584