Posts by Loxworth

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I think the only way around it is if you have a close friend that you can trust to take control of the other server since there are linked to a steam account.

That's such bs. There shouldn't have to be a way around. It should just not be setup this way. I'm glad if other people may find this way around useful, but unfortunately I do not have anybody who owns Last Oasis + is someone I trust and is able to take control of my other server.

You have got to be kidding me....

When private servers for Last Oasis just started to roll out, I was dumb enough to create all the oases I wanted for my first server, which included 2 easy, 2 medium and 1 hard map. Thanks to my luck, my only hard map did not generate a permanent ancient fabricator. And since we still can't delete existing oases, and can only have a maximum of five oases in total, I just ordered my second Last Oasis server today in hoping I could get a fresh start.

OHH how I was wrong.

Why, why, WHYY are realms permanent AND limited to 1 as well??? And why are created realms not linked with the freaking server you order?! Now I have two servers, that both share the same realm. I don't get any option to create a new realm for my new server etc.

It BLOWS my mind that Nitrado doesn't warn their customers about this. Even if it's "not a Nitrado issue" THEN AT LEAST WAARRN YOUR PAYING CUSTOMERS! It seems to me that Nitrado (as Last Oasis' ONLY community server host) is only interested in brushing off all responsibility to DC, instead of doing what they actually have control over and INFORM YOUR CUSTOMERS.

Have I made this clear yet?

It's understandable that they want to let that process happen on official for a few days before they open up the ability for private servers to do it.

Yep. I think you're 100% correct about that. Based on this, I think we'll be able to see the new content update be applied to private servers within a few days.

I'm sure Donkey Crew know how crucial it is for private server owners to be able to delete oases and have at least one hard map with a POI Fabricator. They're just being careful and making sure that they're not rolling out a big update, to then roll out 10 more hot fixes right after, because it wasn't tested properly first.

Looking at the list of community servers in-game, it appears that all community servers are currently offline. Is this true?

I am personally having some trouble with my own community server as well. I have an oasis stuck on deactivating for some reason, and this might be causing the issue.