Posts by Kreol0589

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

You ask a little wrong. Nitrado only provide server power for DC. For such questions, there is an official forum on Last Oasis. There, developers will quickly see and respond. Probably...

You ask a little wrong. Nitrado only provide server power for DC. For such questions, there is an official forum on Last Oasis. There, developers will quickly see and respond. Probably...

I repeat: Nitrado only provides DC servers, and the resource myrealm rests with the developers. Nitrado will not help here. It is necessary either to spam DC so that they themselves begin to strangle oases, or accelerate the release of a tool that allows users to do this.

In general, I doubt that the developers come here, because they have their own official forum on Last Oasis.

The game is in pre-alpha. Still swapping 20 times. Already, over there, they added bans to the Private servers, although they were not there initially. Most likely, soon it will be possible to delete oases, because many people write about it (not on this forum, but in discord and support). And the fact that there will be 1 oasis for 1 Steam account, developers wrote more as soon as the opportunity appeared to pre-order the server.

I understand perfectly well that this is a cry of the soul. I myself will be left with nothing when oases with a worm appear. But you just have to be patient. Once again, the game is in pre-alpha status. Much can change.

Active

No game server available for hosting

No matter what i do, contacted support, they changed my hardware, still this error, been messing with this for over an hour this morning

Stop, wait 2 minutes and start the server again. It should be updated. And then another 5-10 minutes of waiting on the side of myrealm, until everything comes back to normal.

Nitrado only provides DC servers, and the resource myrealm rests with the developers. Nitrado will not help here. It is necessary either to spam DC so that they themselves begin to strangle oases, or accelerate the release of a tool that allows users to do this.