Posts by SuarEsponja

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Well it has happened to me as much "Experimental" as "Alpha",
    i dont know if it ever happened on the server that you are playing alone and after a while of a few minutes it does not let you look at anything, it does not take loot, not even riding a motorcycle,none vehicle ?(
    it could be from the graph????:rolleyes: My graph: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660
    someone has happened to him??????:/
    Thanks in advance:thumbup:

This happened to us , we just had to re upload the serverconfig.xml file. server surprise updated on experimental to same version yesterday.

its true,when i saw everything i was very happy, to celebrate i had a whiskey :D

Steam updated client to 178 yesterday, nitrado is still on 177. client not compatible. We tried both re-install and switch game to load latest version but its not kicking over as of last night. Support does not open for another 2 hours. Should be resolved when Nitrado pushes out new version.

Im the same,we have to wait for the loved ones of NITRADO to do it X/;(

I appreciate a world for your help and example:love:, I am not always editing .xml files and it drives me crazy trying to learn these codes for the server:rolleyes:, thank you very much with all my heart<3

PD:you have eliminate many headaches because people on my server already wanted to play 7DTD:D

Thank you very much, now the problem that being "experimental" does not allow me to edit the serveradmin.xml, I edit it but then it returns to its normal state, I downloaded the filezila and the notepad ++, tried many things to have privileges in case there is any type bug on the server and nothing, the command is admin add "nick" "value", admin add Suar 0 <example

Obviusly i have put my ID64 from this page home - STEAMID I/O

If you could help me, I would really appreciate it, anyway thanks for answering me, regards

pasted-from-clipboard.png