Posts by Chrispn77

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hello all,

I have attempted numerous times of making custom events (spawning in items/spawning in buildings) onto my server. I had them previously working in a different location but due to a coding error, I was forced to do a server wipe. Upon choosing a new location and doing the same event code set up, all my attempts have been unsuccessful. I have tried using different limits and coordinates for the events. I use Notepad ++ to write the code and then verify both the code portion as well as the entire code (when inserted) to ensure no errors are present. I even went to the lengths of deleting the file subfolder and uploading the same one with the new .xml file (same folder name of course) but yet no luck. I am determining if a server Stop/Start will fix this or perhaps rolling back to a previous date (I'm assuming the restore backup I need is the dayzps_mission) will fix this issue?

Thank you in advance!