Posts by xGEORGIAx1992

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I understand you are a moderator. I sent a ticket in hours ago.

I am sick and tired of Nitrado crashing and offering no reimbursement for these issues. On top of this connectivity issue today, Monday I added Scorched Earth to my cluster. When I bought it and changed to expert mode, the GameUserSettings and Game.ini file "Could Not be Retrieved/Found" and the server cant even run. So, this week Nitrado has sold me a broken server (Filed a ticket 3 days ago) AND now I cant even access ANY Nitrado server?? Some business, and they won't even give anyone updates?? :S:thumbdown:

Also, my servers are based in Miami, FL.

Hey,

I run a 5 map cluster, all with a caps of 20. My Ragnarok server has been regularly hitting nearly 20, and to prevent people from having their character stuck on a full map, I need to upgrade my slots to 32. Using the Nitrado App on Xbox, I click on Upgrade/Downgrade Server for Rag, and it only gives me an option for downgrading to 10 slots, same for all my other maps. Is there somewhere else I need to go, or what?

Thank you