Posts by Iowan

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I contacted them via online chat and was advised to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did that. Still not starting up.

Yeah i have had too many days of this, i can promise you, nothing you do on your end will fix the problem.

Well, I've decided to request a refund a close my account. The ticket has been submitted for my request. It's a non-value added waste of time to put customers through this sort of thing.

I contacted them via online chat and was advised to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did that. Still not starting up.

I Called Nitrado support direct. They can see my trouble ticket. They see the issue but Donkey Crew (Last Oasis) devs have not released tools to Level 1 tech support to assist customers with these issues. My ticket has been elevated to Level 2 and I was told that I would receive a response in 1 hour.

Been 4 hours now and my server is still down. I tried to call them now and all I am getting is dropped calls.

I finally reached them I was told that there have been so many issues with the last patch trashing private servers that have been elevated to Level 2 support that they are swamped with issues and could not provide an ETA as to when the server might get back up. Nice job DC.

I did inquire about a refund and they were not adverse to my request. I will give them a bit more time. I made it clear that another 5 or more hours was not going to be acceptable.

It was also noted that prior to and following the hardware move that the game was eating 100% of the available memory on their servers, and this is occurring everywhere.

I Called Nitrado support direct. They can see my trouble ticket. They see the issue but Donkey Crew (Last Oasis) devs have not released tools to Level 1 tech support to assist customers with these issues. My ticket has been elevated to Level 2 and I was told that I would receive a response in 1 hour.

Been 4 hours now and my server is still down. I tried to call them now and all I am getting is dropped calls.

I recently rented 3 Last Oasis servers. Had another patch this morning and my server(s) cannot be accessed. I submitted a ticket yesterday for the first patch that took 5 hours to get my server(s) back online. No response to the ticket.

Submitted another request for a status update with the new patch this morning as to when my server(s) would be working again. No reply as of yet.

I had thought to call their US office but they are Pacific Time and I am Central Time. They don't open until 9 AM.

If this is the case, who in their technical support is monitoring these servers to insure that when updates come that these server(s) are updated quickly?

I think 5 hours is a bit too long.