Posts by Iowan

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I contacted them via online chat and was advised to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did that. Still not starting up.

Yeah i have had too many days of this, i can promise you, nothing you do on your end will fix the problem.

Well, I've decided to request a refund a close my account. The ticket has been submitted for my request. It's a non-value added waste of time to put customers through this sort of thing.

I contacted them via online chat and was advised to uninstall and reinstall the game. I did that. Still not starting up.

I Called Nitrado support direct. They can see my trouble ticket. They see the issue but Donkey Crew (Last Oasis) devs have not released tools to Level 1 tech support to assist customers with these issues. My ticket has been elevated to Level 2 and I was told that I would receive a response in 1 hour.

Been 4 hours now and my server is still down. I tried to call them now and all I am getting is dropped calls.

I finally reached them I was told that there have been so many issues with the last patch trashing private servers that have been elevated to Level 2 support that they are swamped with issues and could not provide an ETA as to when the server might get back up. Nice job DC.

I did inquire about a refund and they were not adverse to my request. I will give them a bit more time. I made it clear that another 5 or more hours was not going to be acceptable.

It was also noted that prior to and following the hardware move that the game was eating 100% of the available memory on their servers, and this is occurring everywhere.

I Called Nitrado support direct. They can see my trouble ticket. They see the issue but Donkey Crew (Last Oasis) devs have not released tools to Level 1 tech support to assist customers with these issues. My ticket has been elevated to Level 2 and I was told that I would receive a response in 1 hour.

Been 4 hours now and my server is still down. I tried to call them now and all I am getting is dropped calls.

I recently rented 3 Last Oasis servers. Had another patch this morning and my server(s) cannot be accessed. I submitted a ticket yesterday for the first patch that took 5 hours to get my server(s) back online. No response to the ticket.

Submitted another request for a status update with the new patch this morning as to when my server(s) would be working again. No reply as of yet.

I had thought to call their US office but they are Pacific Time and I am Central Time. They don't open until 9 AM.

If this is the case, who in their technical support is monitoring these servers to insure that when updates come that these server(s) are updated quickly?

I think 5 hours is a bit too long.