Posts by HeavyMetal2020

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

So I purchased my second server yesterday from here and ever since I purchased the use of it, it does not work. It was stuck in a restart loop all last night. I forced stopped and force restarted it multiple times. I've redownloaded the game on it twice so far with no success. All I want to do is be able to connect it to my other server on ragnarok and play on extinction with my friends. I've already sent in a ticket and received no reply what so ever so far.

What else can I do to play because I don't believe it's exactly cool to buy something that's broken out of the box?

Wow this is actually pretty terrifying. If you're paying that much for a server, you should receive a response in at least a day. I also had to send in a ticket for my restart loop on a new server I just purchased. I haven't used their phone service yet myself but it sounds to me like it might not help me either. I wish you the best.

Hey, so I just bought a nitrado xbox one server and I had a few questions that I couldn't find quality and direct answers to.

1. How do I add mods to my xbox game server? I'd like to add some things like S+.

2. Where is the setting to change whether or not people can build on/near obelisks and caves? Can't find anything other than allow players to build in caves (PVE). Where is the PVP version of this because the PVE one is toggled on.