Posts by CharlieMike73

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Forgive the necro, but I wanted to keep my question in-line with what Doagen said above.

We were having issues on our server with brief freezes and so on, and so the Nitrado support member I was talking with on the phone told me to upgrade my server hardware selection in the Upgrade/Downgrade section of the CP. Now I read the post above that contradicts what I was told and have paid for... so which is correct?

Did the Tech on the phone just lie to me to get me to spend more money on your services or was the post above incorrect?
    We are running a Space Engineers server and it would keep freezing for a second or so like every 20-30 mins, so that is why it was suggested and thus purchased.
    We have not noticed the skips since but now I am wondering if the upgrade was really necessary at $100 for the upgrade which could have been spent on extending the service instead.

Ok, so I just installed Space Engineers on one of our Nitrado servers and when I try to connect I get a notice that I am unable to connect due to the server being in 'Experimental Mode'. Looking at the exhaustive list of settings I am at a loss for where I can disable the Experimental mode.

Also if anyone has a good guide on all of the settings, it would be great if you could share it here.

Thank you

:?::?::?:

When I join my Farming Simulator 22 server in game and then try to enter the Admin password I get a notice that the password is wrong. How do I sign in as the Admin in the game to setup my farm, manage players, etc?

I can access the 'Admin-web interface' but this does not have options to setup the farm, or allow players to manage contracts, buy/sell equipment, etc.

Anyone able to explain the steps, and what I may be doing wrong?

:?::?::?: