Posts by krisjelly2

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

+1 im scared to wipe, 10 maps of another cluster gone today due to ddos :(
    Nitrado is currently the best server provider trust me on that lol so i expect this new wave off ddosing to be fixed fast !

Also if anyone could answer how-come Cloud-fare cant be used on unofficial servers id happily pay :)
    Works great with official servers, this would only need to be applied to big clusters also !

We would all pay for protection :)

steelshield-presentation-becker.mp4

Watch this video i found regarding Ddos its really informative

+1 im scared to wipe, 10 maps of another cluster gone today due to ddos :(
    Nitrado is currently the best server provider trust me on that lol so i expect this new wave off ddosing to be fixed fast !

Also if anyone could answer how-come Cloud-fare cant be used on unofficial servers id happily pay :)
    Works great with official servers, this would only need to be applied to big clusters also !

how can you access ShooterGame.log using the api?

im only getting restart.log when requesting https://api.nitrado.net/services/:id/gameservers/file_server/list, i have tried using the search function but i still couldn't find the file;(

So i own Fully capped 70 slot servers and im wondering if its possible to lower ping the 1st week its fine 50 - 70 then afterwards its 120+ and slowly starts to get unplayable my american players get 180 - 200 ms

so i have come here to see if anyone else has any ways to lower latency i mean a dino wipe works but only lasts a certain time before jumping all the way back up

i have done the following

Removed Dinos That no one uses Such as Carnos.Mammoths,direwolf,galimus

And Ticked the optamize ram feature

does anyone have suggestions on how to fix such high ping :D

Doubt this is going to lead to any Support or any more info on the situation ...

All i can say right now is 5/8 of my maps are currently Ddosed =255Ping And thats all i got for today

Amazing Experience this love having a large community shout at you every min and asking me to do something when i literally cant

Good I hope this is getting investigated also massive respect to you for Responding I dont spend 6-8K ish+ A year on servers to loose about 10% of that to people ddosing in renewal charges

I get corona virus is making tickets support so much harder for you guys to respond and what not but come on a whole week when this was a matter of urgency according to support..... :D :D:D

Just seen
    <blocked> was the one reviewing the ticket Im guessing that is you no idea who is on the support team but if you could check back with the team you forwarded it too and maybe give me some info it can give my community some insight in what is happening rarther than being blind for a week straight not knowing what is actually going on behind the scenes.

Also adding here [EDIT]

My ips Were leaked across all ark discords for no reason just trolls wanting to mess with my server
    and yes all maps do get ddosed not one is left out attacks normally start Mid Day - Early Hours of the morning.

people that are currently reading this thread and own ark ps4 servers and have a community or want to make one be care full, Ark needs more advanced ddos protection i can tell you this because other clusters are currently being attacked so dont think its going to be a fun ride i have been here for 2 years ... no changes

Also im glad they handle criticism here and dont take it to heart '

No this is 0 Point in bumping this is something i want everyone to see if you type ddos into the nitrado forum atleast people can see this and question whether or not to buy a ark server because i was scammed into supposedly having ddos protection

And really no nitrado Representative will see this They dont check there forum

?

Ok i own quite a large community on ark and i want others to see this.

I Own PS4 Ark servers MG15X - Discord=7K members

Ddosing is such a big issue and when i was promised it from nitrado when making ark servers i do expect to get it right [Wrong] I have a ticket open regarding this it has been about 5 days with no response on what is happening, they said this was a urgent matter but it doesn't seem so as i type right now i am having these issues.

1. Players Are quitting
    2. Time on my servers renewal is going down
    3. Ddos right now On 4 of my maps

I just thought i would speak up about this As many people Have the same issues but there is no thread on it you can ask any cluster in the ps4 ark community if they get ddosed and sadly they do, its sad that they just want to be able to supply a service with no Abuse but yet promised protection from ddosing so this shouldn't happen atall!

Proof shown below of what is happening to my servers

Click here to see one of my servers currently being attacked

If you want to see visit the mg discord and see it yourself click Here you can then see the mass amount of Ddos attacks that actually go on in my servers for yourself if my proof doesn't seem like enough.