Posts by nicoco60310

Hello in the end I'm going on the classic version I enter the code for the rawmeat and his walk thank you for his but suddenly I wanted to go back and the other does not work I send you all those I have come back can you tell me that he's not going
    thank you again and I hope for an answer as soon as possible

Code
    1. ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true)) ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_SpoiledMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true)) ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_CookedMeat_Jerky_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_CookedPrimeMeat_Jerky_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_RawMutton_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Narcoberry_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Mejoberry_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Citronal_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Longrass_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Rockarrot_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_Savoroot_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemConsumable_WyvernMilk_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_ChitinOrKeratin_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Fibers_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Flint_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Gunpowder_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Hide_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Metal_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_PeltOrHair_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Sparkpowder_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Thatch_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Stone_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))ConfigOverrideItemMaxQuantity=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Wood_C",Quantity=(MaxItemQuantity=5000,bIgnoreMultiplier=true))

Bonjours,

juste pour infos on rentre le code ou pour qu'il reste tout le temps dans le game.in ou dans le gameusersetting.ini

Merci d'avance pour la réponse et a bientôt.

Hello ,
    can I have a list of all possible changes for PS4? I would like to increase the number of objects per stack is possible?

Thanks in advance and soon.