Posts by IamTheBEY

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi, i was wondering if anyone could help me? i have already had a server for nearly a month with no problems and just bought another server so i can make them into a cluster but my original map seems to have got stuck on restarting server for the last 2 days? it's obviously not restarting because i can see it in the listings and can join and play on the server no problem, also whenever i have forced stopped or restarted the server it will still keep running (eventhough it's telling me it has stopped in the interface) so it has become an annoying issue as i need to restart/stop the server so i can tick the crossARK box and add a cluster ID, so currently i'm paying for a new map but there's no one wanting to play it because nobody can transfer anything, anybody ever had this issue? would really appreciate some help ;(