Posts by nova55645

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Thank you for the reply, Rondeau. Clarification much appreciated. I will continue to look at options and figure out what I'm going to do. Thanks again.

^^ Hi all,

I'm looking to start up another ARK:SE server onPS4 for myself and a few friends and I have some questions. This time, however, I'll be running a cluster for us. I've only ever run single-map servers so this cluster thing is a new world for me. My questions are as follows:

:?:1) How many slots do I need to purchase to make sure I have adequate computing resource for 10 people on six different maps? At least 60?

:?:2) Does purchasing more slots make it so my server has more available resources (CPU/RAM)?

:?:3) Can I purchase more slots but limit the slots on the server? (eg. buying 100 slots but only allowing 10 player slots per server)

:?:4) Can I pay extra to ensure that I have a specific amount of computing resources available to my server?

:?:5) In regard to question 3: How is the allocation of computing resources for a given server/cluster decided?

I might have more questions as I get further into the development of the server but for now, this is it.

Any answers are greatly appreciated. Tyia