Posts by TriassicArk

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hey Blowbie,

If you're still needing assistance with the floatsam settings I can help!

While I wish we had access to the ini files as well, there are a few things that we do have access to and the floatsam loot quality is one of those things.

You can edit the floatsam quality on all three methods of control: Nitrado, .json, and ServerGridEditor.

Through your Nitrado dashboard, click on the "General Settings" section of your Main Xbox Server and scroll down to the bottom of the Gameplay section, just above Claims. There's a setting listed there labeled "Supply Crate Loot Quality Multiplier " - Adjusting this will scale all loot, floatsams shipwrecks etc.

-------------------------------------------

Through the .json file, you'll be looking for

"oceanFloatsamCratesOverride": ""

I believe, you'll have to alter this for each grid.

--------------------------------------------

Through the ServerGridEditor simply CTRL + LClick on the grid you want to edit and on the right hand side of the pop up dialogue box are open fields in which to input setting changes. Locate the field labeled "FloatsamOverrides" and enter your adjustments.

--

As far as I know, you should be able to simply enter a numerical value in all three instances however with the ServerGridEditor field being as large as it is there may be the possibility of altering loot tables as well.

Hope this helps!

JD

TriassicArc Gaming

Hey colonelsarcasmo,

If you're still looking for assistance with this I can help!

Have you gotten ahold of a .json editor or Notepadd++ yet? Have you familiarized yourself with the ServerGridEditor from github? If not, check these out-

https://github.com/grapeshotgames/servergrideditor

JSON Editor and validator for Windows

-------------------------------------

Once you've gotten a .json text editor and are comfortable with the ServerGridEditor, and have uploaded your configuration and map images to your Nitrado Main Server, you'll want to download the config files from the "Configure Atlas" screen.

That will download the file to your PC and allow you to open the .json text file and manipulate it.

Next-

https://wiki.nitrado.net/en/advanced_settings_for_atlas(xbox)_through_json?fbclid=iwar0g4p-6vlks5md-8qi18ca2tknazkjp2adjxmgs_8eouvvauu4k88szlii

Follow the steps in that link to locate the correct line and values to enter in order to alter the stats per level that you're after.

Hope this helps!

JD

TriassicArc Gaming

Hey Guys,

I'm currently working on the same issue and what I've come to find is that in order the "OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints" to function properly both "LevelExperienceRampOverrides" arrays (the first being for the Player and the second being for Tames/Ships) need to be included in the config ini {}.

The issue that I've run into is without access to the game.ini and gus.ini files directly while hosting for Xbox, like we can with Ark, we're forced to communicate everything through .json. While I understand that .json is the easiest route to communicate these changes simply due to its low weight, the limitations of .json itself are preventing us from being able to insert the setting changes in the config ini {} in a format that is accepted by .json, the map editor, and Nitrado.

ex

Code
    1. "OverrideShooterGameModeDefaultGameIni":{
    2. "LevelExperienceRampOverrides":"(ExperiencePointsForLevel[0]:10,ExperiencePointsForLevel[1]:20)",
    3. "LevelExperienceRampOverrides":"(ExperiencePointsForLevel[0]:10,ExperiencePointsForLevel[1]:20)",
    4. "OverrideMaxExperiencePointsPlayer":"20",
    5. "OverrideMaxExperiencePointsDino":"20",
    6. "OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints":"8"
    7. }

The above code is how the settings need to be input for them to be affective, the only issue is that .json flags an error for the "Identical Items."

I've tried many work-arounds for this; Nested Arrays, 2d arrays, - Nothing seems to work.

If anyone has a magical "Easy-Button" for this PLEASE englighten me.

--Back to the OP's issue--

Because the override array needs both ramps and both maxexp overrides for the OverridePlayerLevelEngramPoints to work correctly, you are now in the same boat I am. :S

Hope this helps!

JD

TriassicArc Gaming

Hey zdreadnought,

Everything I can find states that ships are classified under tames. That being said have you tried a combination of the following:

OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=True
    PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier=1

PlatformSaddleBuildAreaBoundsMultiplier=1

Obviously you would want to increase the values to your specifications - Hope this helps!

JD

TriassicArc Gaming