Posts by raven356

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I know there is a dinoclassmultiplier for damage and resistance but is there one for health i want to give golems more health wild ones i have max level wild at 600 and ppl on the server are having issues knocking out a 600 golem cz the torpor is higher but the health is not or if there is a code to lower thed torpor of a certain dino any herlp would be very appreciated

Hey everyone, hoping someone can help me out. We are in expert mode attempting to code our new server and our imprints just won't function. I set the cuddle interval multiplier to .25 but when I hatch something the imprint timer is still 8 hours. We double checked to make sure it was saved in the game ini. I had it working previously and I dont understand why all the sudden it just seems to be ignoring our setting. Thanks in advance!

i took this portion of you code is it correct?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=

((AnEntryName="LanternBirdSpawner",EntryWeight=0.1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternBird_Character_BP_C")),

(AnEntryName="LanternGoatMount",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternGoat_Character_BP_C")),

(AnEntryName="LanternPugMount",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternPug_Character_BP_C")), (AnEntryName="ABTrikeSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABParaSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),

(AnEntryName="ReaperSpawner",EntryWeight=1.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Xenomorph_Character_BP_Female_C")), (AnEntryName="ABTurtleSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="ABDodoSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")) (AnEntryName="ABMoschopsSpawner",EntryWeight=0.3,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="GlowtailSpawner",EntryWeight=0.5,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("LanternLizard_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=

((NPCClassString="LanternBird_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1.0),(NPCClassString="LanternGoat_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01),

(NPCClassString="LanternPug_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),

(NPCClassString="Trike_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),

(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),

(NPCClassString="Xenomorph_Character_BP_Femal_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),

(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.3),

(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.4),

(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2),

(NPCClassString="LanternLizard_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

I looked at the link used this code below should the last 2 ) be removed

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SO1",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2))) ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="VS",EntryWeight=0.2,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1)))

do you mean like this

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BasilskSpawner",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))

also is the weight what determines the spawn % I am new to the ark nitrado coding

Hello everyone! I am new to hosting and coding. We are trying to add spawns to our ragnarok map but can not get it to work! Here is our code, I'm hoping someone can point out what we did wrong so we can try to get it working. We want to add much more but were starting with one until we got it.

Nitrado expert settings active. In our game.ini we put this at the first empty line we had

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="BasilskSpawner",EntryWeight=1,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Basilisk_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Basilisk_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=1)))

We also attempted both DinoSpawnEntriesSwamp and with the _C but couldn't get either to work.

I realize the entry weight and percentage will need to be adjusted for balance. We were just attempting to make sure they were actually spawning in. Any help greatly appreciated!