Posts by xareph

I use this following code on my val map for griffins but the numbers just explode, I counted 30, is there a way to lower the number or change the region maybe?

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_ChalkHills_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="Griffin",EntryWeight=0.01,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Griffin_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Griffin_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.01)))

Hello, I was just wondering how harvestamountmultiplier and dinoharvestingdamagemultiplier work together. I checked on the server configuration wiki page and the default value for dinoharvestingdamagemultiplier is 3.2 which I thought was weird because without editing my value it's 1.0. So if I change it to 3.2 and my harvestamountmultiplier is 5.0, when I smack nodes any dino, will the harvest be 8.2 or does it not work like that? Thanks for any info.

Hi, I have just a couple of questions about itemstatclamp. So I have everything working but I was curious because when I spawned in high level saddle bps and crafted some the clamping didnt work unless I put a point into crafting effectiveness and only then did this work. Is this normal or is their a way around this? Also, does the itemstatclamp prevent bps in drops from spawning higher than the max set value? Thanks for any help.

I've had people on my server complaining of lag and it's a new server. The map is ragnarok which I hear from time to time that it's the map but I remember customer support telling me that my taming multiplier is too high, can that cause lag? Mine is set to 1000.

Hi, I went to go boost my server yesterday and when I scrolled over to the xl option, it said free and it had a redeem button but when I clicked it it didnt add any days or nothing. Anyone know what that was all about? Thanks.

My valguero 50 slot server has been down for about 4 days now. When I go to the web interface and hit start server, it says restarting and then it says stopping server and the server stops shortly after. I've sent a ticket in and its been well over 24 hours with no response yet. When I tried calling on multiple occasions, I get the same automated message telling me to send a ticket in. So, I was just wondering if anyone on here could help me, thanks.

Do people have really massive builds. I know the base for structure count is only 1300. That could be the problem. Yours is set to 4500. That's a lot have you tried turning thay down and see what happens?

So 1300 is default? On my prim server it's 4500 too and theres a lot more people and bases. If people have massive bases do I need to have them tear some of it down? Thanks

what are your multipliers set at?

Here are some:

TamingSpeedMultiplier • 1000 HarvestAmountMultiplier • 10x PerPlatformMaxStructuresMultiplier • 1 LayEggIntervalMultiplier •0.75 MatingIntervalMultiplier •0.05 EggHatchSpeedMultiplier •200 BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier • 225

max-structures-in-range: 4500

But yea, never had lag this before, the server constantly lags. I looked in the log files for mass breeding and nothing.

I've been running my regular ark server for over 3 months and never had a problem until recently. Customer support says it's multiplers but I go on other servers with identical settings and no lag.. Is there a way for me to get a hardware switch or something because its brutal, I checked the logs and nobody is mass breeding, idk what else to look for, it's so frustrating.

Hi, I host a prim+ server and since drops aren't working I wanted to have beaver dams hold bps and pre-made gear. So when I used the beacon app, I put bps in and the quality was ramshackle to mastercraft and when players were looting the dams, the damage was so random, people could just max craft those bps. My question is what settings do I need to look for to control the damage and durability that I want to see from bps and pre-made gear? Thanks.

What other code have you used inside you or under engine settings? Have you tried removing the level override and then doing a mind wipe. Also what is your end goal with the ramp override as well?

I use expert mode, so I use ramp override to make my character 105 and have it instantly max level as you probably already know. It worked fine and I haven't made any other recent changes and no I haven't tried removing the override and mindwiping, could that possibly fix this issue though? Thanks.

I used this code here:

LevelExperienceRampOverrides=(ExperiencePointsForLevel[118]=0)

and this was at the start of the server and the players character would max out at 105 but now if someone mindwipes their max level is 85 and mindwiping again not matter how many times doesn't help. I didn't make any changes, not sure what's wrong, anyone else experiencing this? Thanks for any help.

This code shouldn't effect gigas spawning in at all I have many of the same on my game. Have you tried using a wild dino wipe anyway. On rag I've found gigas by the light house near the scar and also in the desert. Check there. They're very rare. And no .04 doesn't mean only it's simply a percentage of what the total dino spawns are. The lower the number the less they will spawn. I took out the managmar or however its spelt because they will destroy everything and just keep spawning in.

Oh haha, yea them darn mana's are causing havoc, I think I'll have to do the same. But yea I've tried dino wiping and still nothing. Do you think that I should add a line of code for gigas too and have the entryweight set to 1000 and maxpercent maybe 0.02? Thanks

Hello again, I have a ragnarok map and I use "ConfigOverrideNPCSpawnEntriesContainer" to add extinction dinos but I'm kinda confused why gigas aren't spawning now because the regions that I used aren't the ones where gigas spawn at except for one. Will using this code still affect gigas from not spawning into the map? This is the code I use, but would I have to set up a spawn entry line for gigas too? Also for the maxpercentageofdesirednumtoallow, if its set to 0.04 that's a total of only 4 correct? Because I noticed more than 4 spawn in. Thanks for the help.

Code
    1. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesDunes_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="VS",EntryWeight=1000.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Spindles_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Spindles_Character_BP_C", MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.2)))
    2. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesSnow_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="SO1",EntryWeight=1000.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Owl_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Owl_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.05)))
    3. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowPlains_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IJ1",EntryWeight=1000.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.04)))
    4. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_SnowForest_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="IJ2",EntryWeight=1000.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("IceJumper_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="IceJumper_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02)))
    5. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntries_Ragnarok_Jungle_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="g",EntryWeight=1000.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gacha_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gacha_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.04)))
    6. ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="SE_DinoSpawnEntriesCanyons_C",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="gb",EntryWeight=1000.0,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Gasbags_Character_BP_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Gasbags_Character_BP_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.04)))

Are you still using the code for custom drops or have you removed the code and are still getting high drops? If the code is still there those settings wouldn't matter as you've overridden those settings by using the beacon app coding

I edit the beacon file, copy the code and paste it in game .ini after removing the original code ofc. I dont have the upgrade beacon app.

Hi everyone, I used the beacon app to customize my loot drops and for quality I just set mastercraft. My supplycratelootmultipler is set to 2 but yet I still get high level ascendant bps from drops, has anyone experienced this before? Thanks for any help.