Posts by stringbean6

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Nitrado Support is aware of the issue and working on a resolution. No ETR.

Feel free to check back here for updates or Nitrado Twitter is where updates are more often.

Thanks for the update,

Is this an official Nitrado forum by the way? If yes, then why aren't they telling us what you just said above on these boards? Thanks.

It honestly sucks cuz there are so many better providers but nitrado has the rights to xbox servers so theres nothing we can do about it. :(

I feel sorry for you Xbox guys because Nitrado is all you have for console so there is no competition but I'm fortunate that I'm a PC user so I have a choice and Nitro is an appalling place to have a Server and there is practically no help from them on any of the message boards at all. Disgraceful.

Error: Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running.

I'm a brand new customer to Nitro. I've only had the server a few days and had nothing but constant server restart loops. A group of us were going to stream an event 20 minutes ago and cannot get onto the server.

Thank goodness I only paid for a month, never again, when the month passes, I'm outta here for somewhere else. This place takes ages for any help of real value.

I'm getting this too. The exact same message. My Farm Sim 19 Server is in a continuos restart loop. I tried to Force stop and Start but get "Error: Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running.

ok, I'm a total newb at this. I've set up a FS19 server for 8 friends. All seems good there. No issues.

However, what do I do next regarding my inviting Friends to the server? What do I need to do in order to grant them access to my Server? I don't want to fall into a trap by giving them unnecessary details. Please advise.

Thank you.