Posts by deathxbyxlady

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

If you haven't already, submit a support ticket so they can look at things from their side. I've had some similar issues in the past and they migrated my service to a different set of hardware or were able to make changes on their end that fixed the problem.

ATLAS can be a finicky bugger sometimes. Hope you get it resolved!

After much troubleshooting and testing we were able to resolve the issue. If you run into these problems and you use Beacon I would suggest you copy/paste your generated ini coding instead of using Beacon's Deploy feature to manage your servers. Deploying through Beacon caused some error in our ini and I never figured out the exact problem but I was able to resolve it by completely reworking our coding.

:D I just love learning things the hard way!

Your format is correct however you are trying to adjust values that are not adjustable on ATLAS, to my knowledge.

0 = Health
    1 = Stamina
    7 = Weight
    10 = Fortitude
    11 = Intelligence

This should work but you might have to adjust your values if they're not what you want:

"OverrideShooterGameModeDefaultGameIni": {

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[0]": "5",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[1]": "5",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]": "8",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[10]": "8",

"PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[11]": "5",

},

Good luck! :)

On the server titled Atlas Main there is an Atlas code, it's located down below where the Server Name, Password, etc is at. That's the code you have to copy/paste onto your expansions.
    This is the link that's missing to tie your servers in together. You did rent 1 main server and 3 expansions, correct?

Go to your main servers dashboard and copy the Atlas Code. You will then need paste this code in under the dashboard of your expansion servers.
    This should allow you to link your servers. :)

A few of my grids did this over the course of a couple of weeks. I called the support hotline and they were very familiar with the issue, it's definitely something they have to address from their end. After I called they were able to resolve it within about 20 minutes. Give them a call. Good luck! :)

Has your server been up and running or is this a new setup?

New server - Make sure you have linked all of the expansions with the Atlas code from your main, then go to your main server configuration and make sure all of the boxes on the picture of your map are yellow to indicate a server is linked to that grid.

Old server - If a stop & restart for the whole ATLAS doesn't help you might want to make a phone call to Nitrado.

Good luck!