Posts by mawenard

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I understand that its more than unlikely I'd get much if any help here, but with how slow support is (And the fact that every reply so far has been a bot saying to reply again) I might as well try.

Thanks!

Ye we are day 5 now since this happend and still are unable to play on the cluster . Pls help your customers out nitrado .

Hi , since short am running a small 7 days to die server . The problem i have is that when you set the drop on dead = back pack only in the general gameplay settings ,well then ingame it actually drops the toolbelt . So i tried to change with the corresponding xml.file but it says alrdy <property name="DropOnDeath" value="2"/> wich means backpack . Then i tried to fiddle with other drop on dead settings and this is what i get

server = drop on death ingame =

everything-------- nothing

toolbelt ---------- everything

backpack---------- toolbelt

nothing----------- delete all

delete all---------- delete all

Now how do i get it to set so that it actually drops the backpack ingame ?

Any other 7 days to die server owners having this issue?

Any help or info is welcome . ty

Server is for windows pc .

got the same issue . 7 days to die server worked fine until yesterday with that web interface issue . had to reinstall the entire server and now it comes without the game file . opened ticket but no response yet . so i ordered a 2th small 7 day to die server and it also came without the game file .;(

now the server tells me to reinstall the server when this problems keeps coming back . still no luck on that . running out of ideas here.

Might have something to do with the ''web interface account not found'' issue that many server owners are having now . Support is aware of the problem and are working on it .