Posts by mawenard

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I understand that its more than unlikely I'd get much if any help here, but with how slow support is (And the fact that every reply so far has been a bot saying to reply again) I might as well try.

Thanks!

Ye we are day 5 now since this happend and still are unable to play on the cluster . Pls help your customers out nitrado .

Hi , since short am running a small 7 days to die server . The problem i have is that when you set the drop on dead = back pack only in the general gameplay settings ,well then ingame it actually drops the toolbelt . So i tried to change with the corresponding xml.file but it says alrdy <property name="DropOnDeath" value="2"/> wich means backpack . Then i tried to fiddle with other drop on dead settings and this is what i get

server = drop on death ingame =

everything-------- nothing

toolbelt ---------- everything

backpack---------- toolbelt

nothing----------- delete all

delete all---------- delete all

Now how do i get it to set so that it actually drops the backpack ingame ?

Any other 7 days to die server owners having this issue?

Any help or info is welcome . ty

Server is for windows pc .

got the same issue . 7 days to die server worked fine until yesterday with that web interface issue . had to reinstall the entire server and now it comes without the game file . opened ticket but no response yet . so i ordered a 2th small 7 day to die server and it also came without the game file .;(

now the server tells me to reinstall the server when this problems keeps coming back . still no luck on that . running out of ideas here.

Might have something to do with the ''web interface account not found'' issue that many server owners are having now . Support is aware of the problem and are working on it .