Posts by Ciretose

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I have been having a graphical issue that is a little strange since reinstalling my server and generating a new world. As you can see in the image, there is a strange cliff edge in the world. As you approach it, you see the terrain actually reveal the real game world terrain. Sometimes it's a valley in the distance, that turns into a mountain as you approach, sometimes it's a mountain, sometimes it isn't there at all.

Everything I have read leads to a conflict of hub cell data from the old game world and the newly generated one. Problem is, there's no way that I can see to access the saved game info on the server. located in C:\SERVICES\ni3296024_1_SHARE\ftproot\7daystodie\Saves per the server config file.

Can someone please advise on whether they have seen this before, if they know how to fix it, etc?

Thanks