Posts by supremesnow32

Thank you. Id hope that's the way it would need to be done. Obviously there are 350+ community servers on Xbox alone, it would not sit well for the many role playing servers to practically be forced into a wipe. Or if there is something special that needs to be done, hopefully it comes with an explanation and it as simple as adding to the xml files.

Right. That helps. That makes sense. I can do that for sure, but that would mean the changes are automatic (I hope so!).... because if I try to add the sporter .22 now, its not a working gun. The canopy tent brings nothing into the game. But after the update it will work? If i have to wipe, to get these changes, will restoring to latest backup resort back to 1.07? making it impossible to keep progress and bases with 1.08? (i hope not).

Sort of get it. Doesn't explain how it will effect the files. For example, Id assume the new sporter .22 won't be inserted into my already edited .xml files. Ill have to add it manually I assume. After the update is live, do you reinstall the server, then backup? Do we backup missions, xbox, or database files? I wish there was a step-by-step tutorial of some sort and an explanation of what will need to be changed exactly.

Hello, I am looking for help to complete the code for log and plank spawns.

I tested log and plank spawns initially for 5 "PileofWoodenPlank" spawns near my location successfully. I spawned in 5 logs and 20 stacks of 10 planks. Thinking it worked, I added the rest of the spawn locations and upped the amount of log and plank spawns to 999 so that they could spread equally among all the 294 possible locations. After going on and looking it doesn't appear to have worked because none of the other locations had any logs or planks. The initial location still had the initial 5 logs and 20 plank stacks.

I'm positive there are no errors in the code, but i suppose a second opinion wouldn't hurt. Is there a reason it wouldn't work when adding a more spawn locations or a larger number of planks/logs?

Thanks.

HowsMyShot I'm afraid ive seen that but it doesn't answer my question. I'm assuming you cannot have a fixed server message however I recall official servers having their support email up for long periods of time before disappearing.

I'm sure I know the answer to this... but just in case. I know there are flags and properties for various server message behaviors, but is there one that can be used to have a fixed server message? One that is always there on the bottom left that never goes away. It would be nice to keep my discord link there because at the moment people are complaining that it disappears too fast.

Hello,

Does anyone know how to edit the files to make base raiding more difficult? Is there a way to make it longer to destroy a fence? Maybe make fences unable to be destroyed from the outside?

Thanks