Posts by Wilion1234

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Hi, since the Terraria Journey's end arrives soon, I was going to buy a
    Nitrado dedicated server (for the Steam version) but I have few questions,
    after several hours of lost search on the web.... I decided to write you my
    questions and hope getting more answers than what I’ve found yet... so there
    it goes.

1- If I host the server, can my friends play even if I’m not on?
    2- Well, I’m not quite sure of how it does works, I’ve been trying to figure
    out but like I said I’ve got no answer, how can I join/find my server, does I
    need the IP address or something like that?
    3- How does I set up the server, I'd like to start on a new world, does I need
    to create a new world in the game and add it as the dedicated server if you
    see what I mean, how does it exactly works?

I hope you will be able to get me some answers I'd be really glad.

Thanks in advance!
    -Wilion1234

Alright so theres my problem, im waiting since 6 days from now on to release my freaking pvp server because I use the New York location but it always says ''currently not invailable'', any clues about that?

Hi guys i launched my first server few days ago with my friends and so i've done everything correctly (as i know) but there is something wrong, there is no decaying timers on structures, on dinos yes but not on structure, after hours i've got no more ideas. It's a PvE server, i'm playing on Xbox one.

gameusersettings.ini

DisableStructureDecayPvE=False

PvEStructureDecayDestructionPeriod=2.00000

(those are my current settings)

I also have another problem with these commands:

PreventDownloadSurvivors=False

PreventDownloadItems=False

PreventDownloadDinos=False

PreventUploadSurvivors=False

PreventUploadItems=False

PreventUploadDinos=False

When i turn them "True" and then save once i launch the server they return on "False" by themselves.