Posts by Wilion1234

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

Hi, since the Terraria Journey's end arrives soon, I was going to buy a
    Nitrado dedicated server (for the Steam version) but I have few questions,
    after several hours of lost search on the web.... I decided to write you my
    questions and hope getting more answers than what I’ve found yet... so there
    it goes.

1- If I host the server, can my friends play even if I’m not on?
    2- Well, I’m not quite sure of how it does works, I’ve been trying to figure
    out but like I said I’ve got no answer, how can I join/find my server, does I
    need the IP address or something like that?
    3- How does I set up the server, I'd like to start on a new world, does I need
    to create a new world in the game and add it as the dedicated server if you
    see what I mean, how does it exactly works?

I hope you will be able to get me some answers I'd be really glad.

Thanks in advance!
    -Wilion1234

Alright so theres my problem, im waiting since 6 days from now on to release my freaking pvp server because I use the New York location but it always says ''currently not invailable'', any clues about that?

Hi guys i launched my first server few days ago with my friends and so i've done everything correctly (as i know) but there is something wrong, there is no decaying timers on structures, on dinos yes but not on structure, after hours i've got no more ideas. It's a PvE server, i'm playing on Xbox one.

gameusersettings.ini

DisableStructureDecayPvE=False

PvEStructureDecayDestructionPeriod=2.00000

(those are my current settings)

I also have another problem with these commands:

PreventDownloadSurvivors=False

PreventDownloadItems=False

PreventDownloadDinos=False

PreventUploadSurvivors=False

PreventUploadItems=False

PreventUploadDinos=False

When i turn them "True" and then save once i launch the server they return on "False" by themselves.