Posts by Brighteyes72

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

i hate to say it crashing is not a "restarting" problem as my server crashes and then restarts most of the time just fine and it will do it when it saves, how do i know this, well since it dose that like all the time and after us doing the same thing over and over and losing our stuff i started saving after we got done doing major stuff and there we go, it saves fine maybe 5 times then crashes going back to the memory problem showing in the log. on the system my server is on there is a memory problem. and i bet we are all on the same system. as our cluster that is on different systems has no such problems.

So we both have a account and we even clustered our servers but how do we add each other to our account. i see how its supsoto work in the pull down tab but that only has web interface and nothing else. I am guessing this is because it is a xbox/windows10 server and not steam pc server. i need to figure out with our having to give him my full log info how to let me do things to the server if need be.

Thank you

Same problem since i got it up, ordered the server 3 days ago and the first day it would not come up at all, and now it just randomly dose it and the last time i would not even come back on.

KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8c84a7974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8cacfa261) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8cacfa261) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

慌瑳删灥楬慣整⁤捁潴⁲汐祡牥慐湷敔瑳䙟浥污彥彃ള䰊獡⁴敒潭整䘠湵瑣潩汃敩瑮捁䝫潯䵤癯൥

this is out of the log has anyone else seen that?