Posts by RedFox2033

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Just thought I'd add, still having non-stop issues, but now I'm also getting a crashstack error log as well. It says something like low level fatal error, ran out of memory. The last line of the error log is in Chinese and Google Translate says it translates to "Panic" lol

Happens to me every once in a while. It seems like Nitrado is just having a bunch of problems right now. My server will go through a restart-loop phase and then after a couple of force-stops and restarts it'll finally show up on the server list again. That is until it crashes and does it all over again.

I've been having non-stop issues too. I just had it crash and looks to be stuck in a restarting loop now. I've got that crashstack log too.

Edit: The top of that crashstack log says something like low level fatal error, ran out of memory. That sounds fun. I just rented my first ever server three days ago. It has been nothing but headaches. I'm wondering if this is par for the course for Nitrado.