Posts by Cdots

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Update 6 days later and nothing. Keep my money and dont credit my account anything. Not like you would anyway. I have left this service as I have yet to get what I paid for.

I have moved to G-portal and setup my cluster in just a few hours and all are running without zero issue. As a new player to your service I rate you a zero.

Can close this thread as I'm done.

day 5 still broke server in a loop. my ticket reply is automated which is a joke and says wait it will be fixed, calling them solves absolutely nothing. i pay for a service i have not got. like serious this is a complete joke. i cant do anything on server cant edit cant stop it nothing. this is not how you run a business and i want my =$&@ fixed now.

4 days now no service no communication what so ever , nobody seems to want to help as a new user this is absolutely unacceptable. 50 bucks deep and its like this service doesn't even care . Even when i spook to them i had the grumpiest service ever and all i get is wait until we contact you.

No idea how they deal with these issues in past, New to Nitrado. I don't even care about the server thats stuck in a flippin loop, its a new server lol. I spent 50 bucks so far and still cant launch a dam server is my issue. Even on phone i asked if i can just get a new one so i can launch server and he still said nope, just wait until we inform you is all i got. <removed>. this is starting to stress me haha

I just called them cause same as many of you i been down 3 days in a restarting loop. answer i got is you will be informed when its fixed. Asked if anything i can do on my end, they said nope. any eta ? they said nope........so hope that helps some of you clear the air of whats going on lol