Posts by Cman9414

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Last night me and my buddy transferred our characters and a lot of cryo'd dinos. When we got our stuff out the cryos showed normal but when we threw them out they became level one. I've put in a ticket but no idea what to do. Any advice?

Im not even asking for genisis. I am simply asking in general as I am fairly unknowledgeable in these parts of ark. I am also still new to the game. By new map i meant the map i change to. not necessarily genisis DOAGEN

So I have read how to change the maps on my nitrado server in ark on the xbox and I understand how that works but what I cannot find online is am I able to use the same character such as keeping the levels and such as well as transfer dinos and items to the map I change it to? If so how? My main question is if I can upload my dinos and pull them down on the new map.