Posts by warsongark

try to just restart it a few times and wait between each restart. seems nitrado is dropping the ball hardcore these days regarding server stability. if that doesn't work try doing a restore to the first save prior to what it's at. Yes it'll be a rollback, but if it does work, then at least the map is back up and playable.

Fixed this myself.

For anyone having this issue, do a map restore back to the day it last worked, or the day prior. Then do a full server restore back to the day or day before it quit working. then restart your map over and over until it shows back up. be sure to give it ample time after every restart to allow it enough time to "show up" in the list before doing another restart. my cluster is back up and running fully.

ok still not coming up tryed everything and nothing in the logs as to why so she sent a reply but is not fixed as of yet

Fixed mine. I went back through my discord to see when the last time the map was playable. Did a map restore to that day, then did a full server restore back to that day. then I had to restart the server about 15 times and it started up and working. Good luck.

I'm running a 50 slot server on Valguero with multiple additional dino spawns. We are looking to add another map and cluster, potentially Ragnarok.

If people donate can I split the money between the 2 servers or will each have it's own Boost code and be managed separatly?

Will the added dinos in my Game.ini on Val cause issues on Rag if settings are shared?

best way is to setup a paypal that way you can use the 1 paypal to boost both maps.

This error is in log files, crash stack.

LowLevelFatalError [File:E:\build\Consoles\XB1Live798\Engine\Source\Runtime\Engine\Private\World.cpp] [Line: 6884]

Unable to load world object headers from world save file.

KERNELBASE.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8d8c49159) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ShooterGameServer.exe!FOutputDeviceWindowsError::Serialize() (0x00007ff7253827aa) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\core\private\windows\windowsplatformoutputdevices.cpp:95]

ShooterGameServer.exe!FError::LowLevelFatal() (0x00007ff725350f4a) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\core\private\misc\outputdevice.cpp:354]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::LoadFromFile() (0x00007ff725b01bf2) + 24 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:6884]

ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::LoadWorld() (0x00007ff7246cb7f5) + 24 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:2623]

ShooterGameServer.exe!AShooterGameMode::InitGame() (0x00007ff7246b81a6) + 12 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergamemode.cpp:1424]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UWorld::InitializeActorsForPlay() (0x00007ff725af93c7) + 53 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\world.cpp:3616]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UEngine::LoadMap() (0x00007ff725ad4ee6) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:10371]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UEngine::Browse() (0x00007ff725ad1af1) + 43 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\unrealengine.cpp:9045]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterGameInstance::StartGameInstance() (0x00007ff7246a0dc8) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shootergameinstance.cpp:486]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UGameEngine::Init() (0x00007ff7258d5986) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\engine\private\gameengine.cpp:685]

ShooterGameServer.exe!UShooterEngine::Init() (0x00007ff72469a7bb) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\projects\shootergame\source\shootergame\private\shooterengine.cpp:219]

ShooterGameServer.exe!FEngineLoop::Init() (0x00007ff72422edc0) + 0 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launchengineloop.cpp:2205]

ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMain() (0x00007ff72422b66b) + 12 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\launch.cpp:128]

ShooterGameServer.exe!GuardedMainWrapper() (0x00007ff724230b8a) + 5 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:125]

ShooterGameServer.exe!WinMain() (0x00007ff724230ce1) + 8 bytes [e:\build\consoles\xb1live798\engine\source\runtime\launch\private\windows\launchwindows.cpp:213]

ShooterGameServer.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() (0x00007ff7268dda6d) + 21 bytes [f:\dd\vctools\crt\crtw32\dllstuff\crtexe.c:618]

KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8daaa7974) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8dcbba261) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

ntdll.dll!UnknownFunction (0x00007ff8dcbba261) + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

-- Tried a map backup, don't know if I should do the server backup or the database backup... none of that is really explained by nitrado and i'm tired of just sitting around telling my players that they're screwed until nitrado fixes it.

*EDIT*

Map was working fine then all of a sudden went poof. Nitrado hasn't been much help by any means. Told them it wasn't showing up on the list and they took it as "Map must be in restart loop so lets not do anything but verify it isn't restarting over and over then say it's been fixed"

xbox? xbox main menu when you look at server info doesn't show player count. I don't know of a way to change that.

As for your dino problem, it's not a problem. You just have to kill off the low level creatures. it sucks but RNG is annoying when it comes to dino levels.

yes they are checking evrything i just got a msg from the owner saying yall moved the server to a new box and so we are trying to start it and it is hanging on startup so she is checking to make sure the settings didnt currupt in the move will keep you posted

try restarting them a few times. it sucks... but it's how I'm fixing my own problems since nitrado support takes ages and they don't even seem to read our requests or understand our problems. I told them my Val map wasn't showing up on the list and they looked at the map and sent me "Your map is no longer stuck in a restart loop. It is working fine now. Hope that fixes your problems". because you know... I told them it was in a restart loop... smh.

A lot of us are having this issue. nitrado is dropping the ball hard. don't expect any immediate help, nor should you expect anything due to your down time. I have 3 maps down another cluster had 3 down and finally got 2 of them back up. welcome to nitrado eh?

having the same issue. started with 1 map. several tickets later trying to get that fixed, nitrado "changed what hardware it's on" and now 3 maps are down out of our 6. like wtf...

I have 2000+ lines in my log with [2020.05.05-14.16.47:147][ 0]Failed to create Search Handle, retrying... This is crap.

so we have 3 days left on the cluster and we've got plenty of credit to extend the gametime, every search I've done says we can setup the auto pay but we dont have the options showing to do so.

What am I missing?

Tried searching for an existing thread, wording may have caused zero results.

Help?