Posts by warsongark

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

Can we have an official thread where the customer base expresses all the complaints they've had over the years to show the company exactly what's going on? Or maybe so the PUBLIC can see exactly what's going on?

Been paying them for 3+ years with nothing but headaches and unresolved tickets. Restart loops, constant roll backs, servers randomly stopping... the list literally goes on... When is enough, enough?

Let us host our own... or hire people who can actually fix your stuff...

I've been staring at this screen for 6+ hours waiting. If some people already have it then that's 1000% nitrado literally dropping the ball... yet again... as they do on every new map release. I absolutely cannot fathom the fact how difficult this is. I've asked them to share the ability to host so we can host from our own machines due to their negligence. Obvious constant answer was "Sorry, no."

Edit: Before the mods get twisted, I'm an avid server hoster and have more in my server hardware in my office than most have invested in their cars. This is ridiculous.

the most frustrating part is the server from my cluster (xbox) that updated first was the one i wanted to change the map to Lost Island but even after updating the map is not available in the drop down...

I would host every map on a windows vm, but having to force my community to "join player" to swap maps and deal with single player downloads isn't something i'm a fan of...

I've been staring at this screen for 6+ hours waiting. If some people already have it then that's 1000% nitrado literally dropping the ball... yet again... as they do on every new map release. I absolutely cannot fathom the fact how difficult this is. I've asked them to share the ability to host so we can host from our own machines due to their negligence. Obvious constant answer was "Sorry, no."

Edit: Before the mods get twisted, I'm an avid server hoster and have more in my server hardware in my office than most have invested in their cars. This is ridiculous.

I feel that I wish I didn't feel this way but they wipe all my data almost every small patch too. *Sigh* But it is what it is I guess.

Yeah and having had every map for this game hosted for almost 3+ years... you'd think we would stray from the game due to the hosting company that has the monopoly literally giving us hell while PAYING them to host something. Frustration at its finest.

Lol it'll be the same update until it's up. "We're possibly working on it. Thank you for your patience"

I'd like more than some people already have it but you don't lol Kinda weird if some people have it on console why don't everyone? ZzzzzzzZ lol

I just need help accessing my server.... the first 3 days my server wasnt on the server list. After about 3 tickets it got resolved.... except now it wont connect and says cannot find server address. so i sent another support ticket and got an email saying it was resovled but i still get the same error failed to connect cannot find address. im using xbox version so i cant type the ip address like steam. I have restarted server, renamed it, combed through the forums looking for help. so at this point im just hoping that someone at nitrado that has fixed this problem before will see this and be able to help.

If you are using the xbox version be sure you purchased through the microsoft app of nitrado or through the xbox nitrado app. If you haven't, that's your issue. If you HAVE then make sure your filters when searching are correct, sometimes when you have "Show password protected" checked it'll freak out the game and won't show some servers that are not password protected.

nice to know I’m running Xbox/pc servers and it’s not on my drop downs

I want everyone to know not only are Lost Island servers not available currently but NO servers that are hosted by Nitrado are up and running on Playstation right now.

Same on xbox.. If your console is updated it will not show any servers but official. Nitrado is lagging way behind on their update for their server consoles.

They ALWAYS do let alone all the rollbacks they cause with every update and AWESOME issues...

try to just restart it a few times and wait between each restart. seems nitrado is dropping the ball hardcore these days regarding server stability. if that doesn't work try doing a restore to the first save prior to what it's at. Yes it'll be a rollback, but if it does work, then at least the map is back up and playable.