Posts by eugeneparkers

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

So after awhile i got the game stable and have been able to play and have about 20ish hours and i have a few questions. Firstly i just survived the day 14 horde just and used all my ammo around 700 bullets so does anyone have any tips for the hordes i want to fight them and not hide from them.

Second questions is that I made my base next to a river for easy water and not so far from a village ive been looting but there is a small church all by it self in a forest and was thinking of making that a home base and moving my crafting and storage there so would that be a good idea or the other way around.

lastly mines in houses are annoying and kill me a lot I read they spawn in the wastland but im not in one and i never spot them like one time i got in a building though the roof as it had ladder to moved to like two feet and died to one how do i spot them or is there a way to avoid them, thanks for help in advance.