Posts by jaclark45

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

To correctly start server with Expansion Mod you have to change mission in serverDZ.cfg to Expansion.ChernarusPlus.

Unfortunately Nitrados server webinterface overwrites this entry to default mission.

This happened on my testserver and I couldn’t force the server to load expansion mission.

I immediately informed the support about this issue and how to fix, maybe there will be a solution soon.

To fix this you need to enable Expert Mode in the settings and then change the config. This will make the server run but I still wasn’t able to join it.

I wasn’t able to get this running I switch to a GTX gaming server and it works perfectly. They even have one click mod install and automatic mod and Steam updates. I’ll keep using my Nitrado server for Arma.

I am having a problem getting my server to run the new ExpansionMod. I can see the server in the Server browser and it looks like everything is correct but when you go to join nothing happens, there’s no error codes the game will just return back to the main menu. Does anyone have any ideas or know where I can start looking for answers?

Thanks Much!

I'm having the same problem where when I spawn into the server I'm stuck in the ground. I tried re-uploading the @Exile folder to the FTP but that didn't fix my issue. Is there anything else that I'm missing?

So to fix my spawn problem all I had to do is spawn in to Exile, while my player was stuck in the ground I went into the player list in the server, kicked my self out of the game and then when I joined I was able to pick a spawn point.

I'm having the same problem where when I spawn into the server I'm stuck in the ground. I tried re-uploading the @Exile folder to the FTP but that didn't fix my issue. Is there anything else that I'm missing?