Posts by Celludriel

Nitrado now has an official Discord server to bring communities, friends and other gamers together!
Join the Nitrado Community Discord now and share your experiences and knowledge with others!

Click here to go to the Discord Server!

I tried that, now eventually he did start in the evening. But I just came home from work 17:00h and I wanted to login and the server went down :(

Can't get it started anymore. I've reopend my support ticket, maybe they can investigate the logs what is going on , on that server

I switched from an arma 3 server to farming simulator 19 but it refuses to start. I already opened a support ticket, but I kinda hope any other knows what else I can try to get it going.

I enabled the logs, switched server version, added the nitrado label. Switched back to arma, back to farming simulator 19. Reset the mysql database.

Don't think I can do much more at this point. Unless anyone else had an idea ?

Logs

====

2020-02-04 19:00:17 Server restart requested (Webinterface)

Tue, 04 Feb 2020 20:04:29 +0100 ni2378779_1 restarted more than 10 times in a row. There seems to be something very wrong. Stopping server. (WINDOWS)

Tue, 04 Feb 2020 20:07:31 +0100 Server restart requested (WINDOWS)