Posts by JACKELL007

Hello. I have a gameserver for Ark Survival mobile and this is the first update since I’ve opened it. Is there something I need to do to get the update applied and server back up or does it happen automatically?

Thank you

The timed restart does give a countdown, but obviously not as long as you would like.

An automated rcon message feature isn't available in our WebInterface at the moment for Ark Mobile, but I can definitely put it on the dev's to-do list to look into the possibilities of it.

Thank you. It would be really great if it restarted similar to official servers. More precise notice so people aren’t mid air or on the other side of the map and get a 60 second warning.

I cannot find any information on Nitrado wiki or google or youtube about setting up recurring automated server messages at a set timeframe before the server shuts down. i.e. "Server is shutting down in 15 minutes" then "10 minutes" then "5 minutes" etc. can someone point me to a resource that properly explains this process for ark mobile? thank you

:cursing:I shut my server down now it will not boot back up. Says “network error”. Shouldn’t these servers have like 99+% uptime? What’s going on. Ark mobile

I can't seem to find anything online clarifying what I have the ability to really change in mobile vs PC, PS4, Xbox, etc. I see a player damage modifier and a dino damage modifier listed on the in-game admin panel but on the web interface i see nothing for this sort of setting to be adjusted. There is no "engine" settings listed under settings on the left. I assumed mobile controls would be much more limited than other platforms at this point, but zero access to stat multipliers, damage control, etc? Hopefully I'm just missing something, please advise. Thanks!;)