Posts by PertySlick

Become part of a great team that has nothing less as its goal than to be the world's best game server provider. Keep facing new, challenging and exciting tasks at a company that values your opinion.

open positions @ Nitrado

I have to say that I came back to Ark about 6 months ago and have been playing on two different Nitrado servers. In that time one server experienced isolated connection issues and Nitrado got it resolved within hours of reporting it. This outage just recently is the only large outage I have seen otherwise not related to bad Wildcard updates. And the communication has been excellent. Running these servers depends on a lot of moving pieces and things are bound to occasionally go wrong. Perhaps some understanding is in order instead of pretending the sky is falling whenever something does go wrong once in a while. Thank you Rondeau04 for keeping us in the loop. I wish Wildcard's communication was good as Nitrado's!

Thank you for the update. Do we need to do anything or start a support ticket? Or is this a global thing and we just need to wait it out?