Here is a sample coding and what I use for my custom buildings for my xbox server and have had no issues with the rotation after following these instructions. Hope this helps. Got this from a great coder on discord named Bhaalshad.
- <event name="StaticBuilding1>
- <pos x="11955.0" z="12550.0" a="113.000000" />
- In the pos line you see three coordinates. X,Z,and A
- The X & Z coordinates can be obtained from programs like iZurvive
- The A coordinate is for rotation. This works on a 0-360. It is a good practice to have 6 digits after the decimal point to avoid the building from randomly rotating on restarts.