Posts by Kezzyd38

So ive just built a skydiving skyscraper with jump pads on the top so people can parachute off but i cant seem to unlock the jump pads how can i do this is there a code or something please help and i was wondering if there is any command to force unlock the jump pads as at the moment only my admin tribe can use the jump pads that are on top of the skydiving skyscraper :?:

i already have the jump pads down on the the skyscrapper but i need to unlock them so people other than in my tribe can use them how do i do this

So ive just built a skydiving skyscraper with jump pads on the top so people can parachute off but i cant seem to unlock the jump pads how can i do this is there a code or something please help

So heres the thing id like to do with my server but need some help id like all the zombies and to have food as my server is on livonia also ive been on other servers where they have things like swords etc which id like to add in too so id like a high loot server with the colored guns as well so basically id like high loot guns ammo food building supplies duck tape etc so ant help on how to accomplish this would be very appreciated

At the moment its private bit would like to open it also id like it to be high loot ie lots of food ammo guns building materials so people can come and chill or kill on weekends

server but ive taken some things out such as the glow sticks ive changed the nominal to 0 and min to 0 what else am i missing any help would be appreciated thank you

I was wondering if i can roll back the server to day 1 without losing any of the stats ie breeding or will i have to redo all the stats again :/ and if can without losing any stats how can I

Im using beacon but on there i says that its stacked at 500 but when i spawn items in to check stack there not 500

What do u mean DOAGEN

Im trying to get my server to stacks to 500 but i cant figure it out so atm its stcked between 250 and 1000 but i want them to be at 500 so what am i doing wrong:(:?: